Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Museums of Saskatchewan Annual Meeting

The author spent the Wednesday and Thursday in Saskatoon at the MAS AGM. I enjoy meeting and talking to museum people (I wonder why?) We may have a few things in common.
The speakers at the mini-conference were very interesting. I was especially interested in the info from Heather Dunn of CHIN about internet options for museums with little or no cost. (Note the added RSS Feed option on our blog now.) You can set up a feed of the info from our museum pages to be sent automatically every time there is an update. I haven't figured out how to link Facebook yet, but I'm working on it.
Heather helped the Morse Museum set up their internet sites. The link is http://morsemuseum.ning.com/ As well Heather Wilson from the Morse Museum spoke at the Conference.
Cudos as well to the AGM Committee and the Staff at MAS for the hard work in preparing and executing the two days of activities.

No comments: